- "Hourigan Kluger and Quinn has been so wonderful, providing professional expertise of the highest caliber. Our family worked specifically with Attny. Kevin Quinn who was beyond attentive, compassionate, and amazingly dedicated to our case. We were constantly amazed by his commitment to us and the facts of our case. Attny. Kevin Quinn Kept us constantly informed with developments in a timely manner, and is now considered a true friend. HKQ as a whole is exceptional and highly recommended!
" - Pete F.
- "Attorney Don Ligorio has represented me on several occasions. He is very knowledgeable and precise with his cases. He is also very dependable and stands right by his clients side. I'm so grateful to have found an attorney who works hard for his clients. I highly recommend!" - Christine P.
- "Atty. Michael Lombardo was an exceptional lawyer who handled my legal matter with the professionalism, expertise and responsiveness that gets results. He was quick to communicate and provided sound guidance to get my matter to resolution. I would highly recommend this firm — and most specifically, Atty. Michael Lombardo — if you're looking for a legal resource who brings top-notch expertise to the table." - Jennifer H.
- "HKQ has developed into a strategic partner for SCHOTT North America, Inc. – Site Duryea. We have worked with them for several years and they are a tremendous source for sound legal advice. Over the years their advice has helped our organization navigate some very challenging Legal issues." - Kevin McFarland, Director, HR & Talent Acquisition, SCHOTT North America, Inc.
- "Hourigan Kluger and Quinn has been representing my company for over 4 decades. Allan Kluger handled our first case in 1978 and as our needs grew, so did the firm of HKQ. Our client contract negotiations and other corporate related business is now handled by the next generation, Joe Kluger. Lars Anderson and Brian Stahl represent my company in HR-related matters and their expertise and skill is incomparable. Though I would want to provide specific examples of situations this great team of attorneys has handled for my company, the sensitive nature of company legal matters precludes me from doing so. However, I must say that over the years I have been extremely pleased with each outcome and look forward to many more years of representation by Hourigan Kluger and Quinn." - Pat Frances, Chief Executive Officer, Chaucer Press
- "Don Ligorio has been an incredible attorney. He is knowledgeable, professional, caring and supportive. He is highly qualified and I am grateful for his services. I would recommend Don for any of your legal needs." - Tammy S.
- "The team members at HKQ have been critical partners to King’s College. We rely on them to help us work through and address a variety of important issues. Our experience with the team at HKQ has been terrific. Responsive, knowledgeable, hard-working, creative, and honest describe our partners at HKQ. We are grateful for the many ways that they help support us as we advance the mission at King’s." - Freddie P.
- "Attorney Ligorio represented me for a disability hearing. Excellent communication, responds to emails and phone calls promptly. Explains everything in an easy to understand manner. Was very thorough with reviewing my medical records, and made it a point to be knowledgeable about my rare condition. Above all, being a realist, I appreciated his honesty. Would definitely recommend." - Katie O.
- "As principal officer of a Teamster Local union, I can personally attest to the unmatched representation and guidance provided by Attys. Lars Anderson and Richard Goldberg in all aspects of labor law. Our members have benefited greatly over the years through our relationship and representation by the attorneys at HKQ Law. As a result of their representation, our local and its members have been successful in securing positive decisions in countless contract arbitrations, grievance arbitrations, organizing campaigns and other issues requiring the highest level legal representation." - Scott Kucharski, Principal Officer, Teamster Union Local 401
"My wife and I relocated back to Pennsylvania, purchased a home, and had a property survey performed. The survey revealed a boundary issue that required our need for a real estate attorney. Kevin Walsh met with us on multiple occasions, attentively listened to our concerns and gained a thorough understanding of the issue. As our advocate, he established and explained our rights. Kevin tailored an approach to achieve our desired outcome. He was very responsive in answering our questions. Kevin has outstanding communication skills and uses sound judgment, as demonstrated in his expertly crafted effective correspondence with the other party. His in-depth knowledge of local zoning laws and existing real estate related relationships all contributed to resolving the issue within our requested time frame. We highly recommend Kevin Walsh!" - Paul and Sandra H.
"Really great Law firm. Great people." - Trish S.
"From past encounters with the law offices of Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn, I can pass to you nothing but praise. The attorneys I have had contact with are dedicated, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. From personal experiences with Attorney Allan Kluger, upon your contact with the firm in order to speak to him, should he not be available, you are guaranteed a return call. Unless there are emergencies on the part of Attorney Kluger, your return call will come the same day as you make it. He always has a kind ear and excellent remedies. A kinder and more dedicated attorney will be hard to find, if not impossible. This is an attorney you can always depend upon." - Dianne G.
"I have been thinking about how it was such a pleasure working with you and your staff. You kept me so informed and were so timely. I never had to "pull teeth" to get information from you. So thank you again, from the bottom of my heart, for everything you helped me with a little over a year ago. My gratitude to you will last a lifetime. Wishing you all the best, Mykenna"
"Very nice people to work with. I have 3 cases 2 of which are over and won the max I was able to get. They called to check in during the waiting period to keep me updated that they were still working on my case and what was/is happening with it. I have had many legal questions about other things in my life and they have been a phone call away answering every question I've had. I have been very pleased with their service's and learned a lot of my rights working with them." ~ Melanie
“When we were divested by a Fortune 100 company we needed to seek out legal representation to replace the corporate legal team that had served our business for eighteen years. Our choice to partner with Hourigan, Kluger, and Quinn has proven to be an excellent choice. HKQ has demonstrated to be responsive and competent in supporting our business needs. The team of lawyers at HKQ are exceptional at offering the legal facts and balancing the practical matters of the business. HKQ has established that they are more than a law firm; they are a partner in our daily business.” ~ Darrin Woodruff, VP Human Resources, InterMetro Industries Corporation / Ali Group North America
"It has truly been a pleasure working with Attorney Michelle Quinn. Her level of professionalism and dedication to her clients is unparalleled. She has always been responsive, compassionate and diligent while working on my case. The motto "No one will work harder for you" is indicative of how hard Michelle work for you" ~ John M.
"Michael Lombardo was my family's attorney for a personal injury case. He took care of our case from beginning to end. He was very responsible, honest and reliable. We highly recommend him to anyone without hesitation." ~ Marjorie
"Michelle was amazing! Very genuine and caring. I felt more like an "old friend" than just a client. Very highly recommended!!" ~ Amy M.
"I have been a customer of HKQ for more than 15 years. They have managed our corporate legal requirements over this time. The business has grown from a few million in turnover and a few employees to over $100 million and more than 75 team members. They have been a key partner over this time and have shown the capabilities to support both a small and now a medium sized companies with the same level of outstanding service. Whether it be a minor or significant legal issue, whether it be employee or customer contract issue, whether it be estate planning or forming new legal entities, HKQ has managed expediently, accurately, and professionally leaving me with the confidence no matter what the legal issue that may arise, I have a partner I can entrust to handle the right way protecting my interests. I know my company would not have experienced the success we have without HKQ and its team at my side offering the legal advice and support along the way." ~ Stephen S.
Hear what our clients have to say about us
Holly K., Dickson City - Personal Injury Client
When Holly K. from Dickson City, PA came to HKQ Law, the HKQ team knew they had to help her. She and her family were devastated. And the attorneys and staff at HKQ Law stood by her side to make sure that justice was served.
Steve S., East Stroudsburg - Business Client
Steve’s Business, Vigon International, is a fragrance and flavor manufacturer located in East Stroudsburg, PA. When he needed a law firm, he looked for one that worked as hard as he does. And, for over twenty years, he has put his trust in HKQ Law.
Jim B., Hazleton, PA - Personal Law Client
Jim’s business, Bradley Caldwell, a distributor of animal and farm products, is located in Hazleton, PA. Jim and his wife trust HKQ Law with all of their legal needs, from real estate transactions and zoning to their wills and estates.