Brian Q. McDonnell NAMED 2019 BEST LAWYER OF THE YEAR
December 3rd, 2018 | Brian Q. McDonnell
Brian Q. McDonnell, Esq. Named
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer of the Year,
2019 Best Lawyers®, NEPA Region
Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn PC is pleased to announce that Brian Q. McDonnell, Esq. has been named Lawyer of the Year for Workers’ Compensation in the NEPA Region of the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Attorney McDonnell has also been named in the Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs category.
Additionally, the following HKQ lawyers were named to the 2019 Best Lawyers® List:
- Richard M. Goldberg: Employment Law – Management; Labor Law – Union
- Terrence J. Herron: Corporate Law
The entire Litigation Team:
- Joseph A. Quinn, Jr.: Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs; Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Michelle M. Quinn: Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs; Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs; Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year, NEPA Region
- Donald C. Ligorio: Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs; Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- Brian Q. McDonnell: Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs; Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- Kevin C. Quinn: Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Michael A. Lombardo, III: Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Nicole M. Santo: Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
Attorney McDonnell is a Principal of Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn and a member of the Personal Injury Team. His practice focuses on workers’ compensation, personal injury claims including motor vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice cases.
Attorney McDonnell is admitted to practice in the courts throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Pennsylvania Association for Justice, the Wilkes-Barre Law and Library Association and its Young Lawyers’ Division and the Northeastern Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association.
“I am honored to be named Workers’ Compensation Lawyer of the Year in the Allentown Metro Region. Hard work, dedication, education and research, preparation by support staff and the entire HKQ Law team has helped me obtain this honor. We all work toward one goal – achieving results for our clients,” says Attorney Brian Q. McDonnell.
Since 1987, attorneys at Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn have been named to the Best Lawyers in America list. Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers of the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing. “For more than a third of a century, Best Lawyers has been the gold standard of excellence in the legal profession,” says CEO Steven Naifeh.”We are extremely proud to acknowledge the accomplishments of these exceptional legal professionals,” says President Phil Greer.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 65 countries.