Click To Call

Email Us For A Free Consultation

No fees for inquiries

(Free consultations are available only in personal injury cases
& it costs nothing to inquire). All inquiries are confidential.
Read our disclaimer

Real Estate & Zoning

A real estate attorney can stop or mitigate a foreclosure, defend you if a real estate transaction goes wrong, or represent you as a tenant or as a landlord in cases of property damage. Whether for construction, a land-use project, or buying a home, a lawyer can negotiate your contract for you and protect your rights as a property owner.

Whether you are buying a home, property or business, or you have legal issues regarding the use of your property, the PA Real Estate Zoning and Land Use Lawyers at Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn will make sure your transaction is handled with great care in a timely manner. We have helped individuals, families, businesses, developers, telecommunications companies, financial institutions, corporations, partnerships and other business entities, landlords and tenants, contractors, and industrial development authorities in a full range of PA real estate, zoning and land use matters.

Here is just a sample of the matters handled by the PA Real Estate Zoning and Land Use Attorneys at HKQ:

  • Financing
  • Leasing
  • Oil and gas lease transactions (Marcellus shale)
  • Purchases and sales
  • Pennsylvania real estate development
  • Pennsylvania real estate tax assessment litigation
  • Structuring and forming real estate entities
  • Zoning and land use planning 


Are you looking for expert guidance from a Firm that understands Business? Our Business Law Team provides a full range of legal services, including Employment Law, the preparation of Pennsylvania real estate documentation, asset-based and other types of business representation. At HKQ Law, no one will work harder for your business.


SEND US YOUR DETAILS or call toll-free at (800) 760-1529

Related Editorials


Before you go, would you like to have your inquiry reviewed by a member of our team?

Yes, please.

No thank you, I'm just browsing

For Immediate Response Call:

(800) 760-1LAW(1529)

Back to Top