Attorney Zach Berger was born and raised in Kingston, PA, and attended Wyoming Valley West High School. He graduated summa cum laude and Dean’s List from the University of Pittsburgh with his Bachelor’s Degree in History, and a Minor in Economics and Political Science. Attorney Berger pursued his legal career and was accepted to the University of Minnesota Law School on a full scholarship. While attending Law School, he assisted in a Medical Law Partnership with the Phillips Neighborhood Clinic, Minneapolis, MN, where he assisted low income patients and their families with estate planning, landlord tenant disputes, and interdisciplinary collaboration.
Attorney Berger’s desire to come back to Northeastern Pennsylvania, to serve the area where he was raised, was very strong. While Attorney Berger had several opportunities in the Midwest, he accepted a position on the Business team at HKQ Law.
- Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn, P.C., 2017 - Present
- Law Practice of Lindsay Flint, Minneapolis, MN, Law Clerk, 2016-17
- Medical Law Partnership with Phillips Neighborhood Clinic, Minneapolis, MN, Student Attorney Director, 2015-17
- Rosenn, Jenkins & Greenwald, Wilkes-Barre, PA, Summer Associate, 2016
- Thomson Reuters, Legal Editorial Division, Eagan, MN, Legal Intern, 2015
- Catholic Social Service, Immigrant Survivors Legal Assistance, Tucson, AZ, Volunteer Legal Assistant, 2015
- The Honorable Judge Gelb, Luzerne County Courthouse, Wilkes-Barre, PA, Legal Intern, 2012
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN, 2017
Elmendorf Scholarship, Dean Distinguished
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, 2014
Summa Cum Laude, Deans List, Bachelor of Arts
- Wyoming Valley West High School
- Member, Luzerne County Bar Association
- Member, Wilkes-Barre Law and Library Association