Attorney Ryan M. Molitoris is a member of HKQ Law's Personal Injury Team. Attorney Molitoris provides legal counsel to Personal Injury clients throughout Northeastern PA, focusing on Product Liability, Medical Malpractice and Premises Liability.
Attorney Ryan Molitoris was born and raised in Plains, PA where he currently resides with his wife, Sara. He graduated from the University of Scranton with his Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and Philosophy, and a Minor in History. Attorney Molitoris pursued his legal career at Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, PA, graduating Magna cum laude in the top 10% of his class.
Attorney Molitoris served as Staff Attorney in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, Pro-Se Office for the Honorable Sylvia Rambo and Yvette Kane where he handled pro-se federal and state prisoner cases. He worked as a Federal Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Edwin M. Kosik, where he drafted opinions and orders relevant to civil, criminal and social security cases. Attorney Molitoris was a sole practitioner, focusing on commercial litigation, employment law, personal injury, premises liability, family law and criminal law. He was an attorney at the Siejk Law Firm where he focused on property law, commercial litigation and mergers and acquisitions.
Attorney Molitoris is a member of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Luzerne County Bar Association, the Lackawanna County Bar Association and the Federal Middle District of Pennsylvania. He is Treasurer of Wyoming Seminary Alumni Council and a member of the Vanguard Committee at the Westmoreland Club.
- Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn, 2019-Present
- Member of the Personal Injury Team with emphasis on personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability and premises liability.
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, Pro-Se Office, May 2017 – January 2019
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, May 2016 – May 2017
- Molitoris Law, July, 2015 – May 2016
- The Siejk Law Firm, P.C., January 2012 – July, 2015
- The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, December 2012 – May 2013
- Widener Civil Law Clinic, August 2012 – December 2012
- Thomson Reuters, WestLaw, August 2012 – May 2013, Fall 2012-Spring 2013
- Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn, PC, Kingston, PA, Summer 2012
- Widener Environmental Law Clinic, Harrisburg, PA, Summer 2011 – Spring 2012
- Moses & Gelso L.L.P., Wilkes-Barre, PA, May 2010 – August 2010
- Office of the District Attorney, Lackawanna County, PA, Summer 2009 – Fall 2009
- Widener University School of Law, J.D. May 2013
- The University of Scranton, Bachelor of Science Awarded May 2010
MEMBERSHIPS & PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Luzerne County Bar
- Lackawanna County Bar
- Federal Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Wyoming Seminary Alumni Council, Treasurer, former Secretary
- Sewer Authority of the Township of Plains, Former Member
- Plains Lions Club, Member, Former Treasurer
- Westmoreland Club, Member, Vanguard Committee Member
- Admitted to Practice:
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Superior Court of Pennsylvania
- Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit