Richard M. Williams is a shareholder in the firm of Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn, P.C., where he practices in the firm’s Kingston, Pennsylvania office concentrating in the areas of commercial and residential real estate, zoning and land use development and telecommunications law. Mr. Williams has principally represented developers in all aspects of the land use process including the siting and development of wireless communications facilities, large scale planned residential developments, commercial warehousing, hotels and retail facilities. He has personally appeared at hundreds of municipal and zoning meetings on behalf of developers throughout Eastern and Central Pennsylvania. He also has appeared on numerous continuing legal education panels addressing subjects such as zoning and land development, mortgage foreclosure, landlord and tenant law and repossession of personal property. Mr. Williams further has testified on behalf of wireless carriers before the Pennsylvania legislature and was instrumental in the enactment of Pennsylvania’s Wireless Broadband Collocation Act.
Mr. Williams was born and raised in Kingston, Pennsylvania and currently resides in Mountain Top. He currently sits on the Penn State Wilkes-Barre Advisory Board and previously has been a member of the Boards of Directors of the Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce and Lehigh Valley Whitewater, Inc. He is a 1997 graduate of Leadership Wilkes-Barre.
- Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn, P.C., 2000 - Present
- Principal, member of Business Team with emphasis on real estate, zoning, land use planning, and the siting and development of telecommunications facilities
- Duane Morris - 1998-1999
- Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn, 1994-1998
- Dickinson School of Law of Penn State University, Juris Doctor, 1994
- Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Science in Marketing, 1991
- Virginia Military Institute, 1987-1988
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Luzerne County Bar Association
- Admitted to Practice:
- United States Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Superior Court of Pennsylvania
- Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Courts of Common Pleas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Graduate, Leadership Wilkes-Barre
- Board of Directors, Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Pennsylvania Wireless Association, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Lehigh Valley Whitewater, Inc.
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- COMMERCIAL LENDING REQUIREMENTSAND LOAN DOCUMENTATION IN PENSYLVANIA
- Presenter and drafter of seminar for attorneys, lenders and accountants on all aspects of commercial lending and the negotiation of loan documents.
- PENNSYLVANIA FORECLOSUREAND REPOSSESSION
- Presenter and drafter of seminar for attorneys regarding foreclosure practice and personal property repossession in Pennsylvania.
- EVICTIONS AND LANDLORD/TENANT LAW IN PENNSYLVANIA
- Presenter of seminar for attorneys regarding all aspects of the commercial and residential landlord/tenant relationship and eviction practice in Pennsylvania courts.