Attorney Christopher Quinn, is a member of HKQ's Personal Injury Team and provides legal counsel to Personal Injury clients throughout Northeastern PA, specializing in Product Liability, Medical Malpractice and Auto Negligence.
Attorney Quinn was born and raised in Clarks Summit, PA. He graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with his Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy, and a Minor in Political Science. Attorney Quinn pursued his legal career at Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, PA. He was selected as a national member of the Order of the Barristers and received the 2016 CourtCall Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy and the 2016 Shalom Moot Court Award. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Attorney Quinn served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Terrence R. Nealon where he conducted legal research, edited and evaluated the legal analyses in drafts of written opinions, prepared bench memoranda, and attended oral arguments, conferences and trials. Previous to his experience with Judge Nealon, Attorney Quinn served as Law Clerk to HKQ law where he conducted legal research regarding a variety of evidentiary and civil law issues, drafted internal memoranda, pleadings, motions and discovery requests.
Attorney Christopher Quinn is a current board member and co-founding member of the Cody Jude Barrasse Memorial Foundation. The Foundation endows a full four-year scholarship at Scranton Preparatory School for a deserving student in need. The Foundation also funds grants through an Organ Transplant Assistance Program, which are then given to individuals on an organ transplant waiting list to help defray their costs.
- Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn, 2019-Present
- Lackawanna County Court of Common Pleas, Scranton, PA, 2016 - 2018
- Hourigan, Kluger, & Quinn, P.C., Kingston, PA, Summer 2014, Summer 2015
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, PA, 2016
- Honors and Awards:
- Order of the Barristers, 2016
- CourtCall Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- 2016 Shalom Moot Court Award
- Honors and Awards:
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, 2013
RECOGNITIONS & COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Cody Jude Barrasse Memorial Foundation, Summer 2013 - Present
- Washington D.C. Service Trip, Summer 2008
- Admitted to Practice:
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Superior Court of Pennsylvania
- Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit