Use the menus to find a lawyer and learn more about our legal services.
Scranton, Wilkes-Barre PA Medical Malpractice - Verdicts & Settlements
COVERAGE OF THORNTON PENNSYLVANIA MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CASE (2003)
The $7 million settlement Frank Thornton's estate received was only a fraction of what came out of his family's medical malpractice case against Mercy Hospital. The case gave Thornton's wife, Dorothy, the opportunity to find out what led to her husband's death at 72. And it gave the hospital a chance to apologize to the Thornton family and vow to do whatever it takes so families are no longer left in the dark about incidents during surgery.
- EDITORIAL: Settlement disclosure a dose of openness
- Widow's reward is answers in death
- Mercy, two docs settle wrongful death suit for $7M
- $7M Settlement ends Pennsylvania medical malpractice case
- Medical malpractice trial suspended for try at settlement
- Settlement discussions underway in wrongful death lawsuit
- Tube obviously misplaced, 2 nurses testify in surgery death
- Malpractice trial involving death of man opens today
- Doctors' gaffes led to death, attorney says
REPORTING IN LEGAL PUBLICATIONS
- $7 Million Settlement In Suit Arising From Esophageal Intubation
- PA Law Weekly - Settlements in Medical Malpractice Suits